Dry mixed recycling is an easy, cost-effective way for your business to manage your recycling waste, reduce your impact on the environment and comply with regulations and legislation.
By taking the time to understand your needs, we are able to offer the most appropriate services to help increase your recycling capabilities, improve your environmental impact and save you time and money.
Quick, easy and personal service
Expert knowledge on handling and processing your waste
All waste streams covered
Complimentary on-site audits
Competitive prices and money-saving advice
Thorough paper trail to guarantee legal compliance
Licensed by the Environment Agency
- Dry paper, including waste office paper, newspapers and magazines
- Metal cans, including clean and empty food and drink tins
- Plastics, including empty and rinsed milk or drinks bottles, meal trays and margarine tubs
What’s not included?
- Food waste or containers with food residue
- Crisp and sweet packets
- Waxed paper cups (such as takeaway cups from coffee shops)
- Glass and ceramics
- Hard, rigid plastics (such as window frames or drums)
- Containers with hazardous waste residue (such as paint tins or bleach bottles)
By choosing Gegan for all your waste management needs, you'll be making a positive impact on the environment whilst also improving your bottom line.
We'll take away the stress of managing your waste management and recycling, giving you back the time to focus on running your business.Get Quote